Residence with stunning views from almost every room out across the glittering waters of Andaman Sea.
An ideal choice for large families or groups of friends looking for the ultimate beach house; the villa boasts 60 metres of undisturbed beach frontage and offers an appealing combination of in- and outdoor spaces to relax, get active, dine or party in an exclusive private setting. The beachfront lawn is also perfectly suited to private functions, making the villa an excellent choice for an oceanside wedding.
Baan Taley Rom's generous living, dining and recreation rooms are all fully and comfortably furnished. A long, covered terrace provides ample opportunity for al fresco meals and social gatherings, while three guest bedrooms open onto a covered first floor balcony, which allows for plenty of incredible sunset photo opportunities.
Spacious open-plan room designs with polished wooden floors and a warm colour scheme lend a welcoming, homely atmosphere to the interiors. Outside in the beachside garden, the villa's 25-metre, black-tiled infinity swimming pool forms a dramatic centrepiece, complemented by a separate gym and spa pavilion for the ultimate private resort experience.
The Villa Carefully designed to take full advantage of its desirable beachfront location, Baan Taley Rom offers guests an appealing range of amenities and comforts which can be enjoyed along with a refreshing sea breeze to a soundtrack of lapping Andaman waves.
All the villa's living areas and master bedroom slide open onto the well tended landscaped gardens and calming sea views. Adding to the tropical appeal, comfortably cushioned outdoor furnishings on the terraces, balconies and poolside deck offer guests myriad choices for peaceful shaded or sun-soaked relaxation. Two cushioned chaise lounges are ideal for peaceful afternoons reclining with a good book, while an outdoor sofa suite provides a pleasant place to gather for early evening drinks.
Active guests will definitely appreciate Baan Taley Rom's 25-metre private swimming pool, which is perfect for laps, even when other guests are enjoying a more gentle dip. The addition of a dedicated pavilion to house a fully equipped private gym, plus attached jacuzzi and sauna means options for a healthy stay go far beyond the standard facilities. There's even a private massage room with professional treatment beds and local masseurs on call for an hour or two of pampering.
The villa boasts two kitchens, one more modest with a breakfast bar to cater for the morning ritual and snacks, drinks throughout the day; another is hidden at the rear of the property where the live-in Thai chef prepares a range of delicious dishes to order.
Staying at Baan TaleyRom
As soon as you enter Baan TaleyRom through its grand, roofed entrance and peaceful courtyard with lily pond feature, the villa feels immediately comfortable and relaxed. Originally built as a private holiday home for its owners, the expansive grounds and absolute beachfront location ensure plenty of space, even for larger groups, which also means guests can experience the best of the natural surroundings, while also enjoying all the comforts that comes with a contemporary luxury residence.
The villa comes with a small team of eager but unobtrusive live-in staff that includes a well informed manager, a private Thai chef, maids and groundsman, all of whom are available to answer requests and make sure guests enjoy a relaxed and untroubled stay. Delicious meals can be ordered from the in-villa menu, with fresh local seafood easily sourced at the local market, offering the perfect excuse to fire up the built-in barbecue unit.
Spend lazy mornings lounging on sunbeds by the huge infinity pool with frequent dips to cool off, then book a massage in the private air-conditioned spa in the afternoon and follow that with a stroll along the pristine sands of Natai beach before gathering with friends and family for cocktails on the terrace at sunset.
For families or groups of friends looking to enjoy a range of contemporary comforts and indulgent private holiday activities in a secluded, homely yet sophisticated beachside setting, Baan Taley Rom is a natural and appealing choice.
Baan Taley Rom sits right by Natai Beach in Phang Nga province, which has quickly become a favorite high-end location as it offers some of the few truly beachfront rental properties in this part of Thailand. Although still quiet and uncrowded, there's a modest but impressive choice of restaurants along the beach, including The Edge at Aleenta Resort and a recent upscale addition, Aziamendi, whose Spanish chef has earned Michelin Stars back home. Phuket's best golf courses and marinas are also within easy reach of the villa by car and Phuket International airport is just 20-minutes drive from the villa.
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates is subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Securiy deposit require USD1,000 on arrival (refundable)
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• Extra Bed N/A
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• 60 metres of beachfront
• Equipped guest kitchen and second staff kitchen
• Flat screen TVs with satellite in the living room and master bedroom
• 25 metre private oceanview infinity pool
• Private gym with circuit, walking and step machine
• Private sauna and jacuzzi tub
• Massage room with 4 professional treatment beds
• WiFi internet connection
• Private parking
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests' specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communicating requests to the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• Four full time staff, plus day maids.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request – terms & conditions apply for chef service
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
• Car at guests' disposal
• Massage service on request (extra charge)
• Daily turndown
• Wine list available
- Dinning Sala
- Alfresco dinning
- Common Swimming Pool
- Private Swimming Pool
- Outdoor areas for sunbathing
- Office area