Sale Real estate pattaya condo with 20 years visa for overseas buyers of exclusive rights to secure to stay in Thailand.
With Thailand Elite Membership, a series of privileges are available led by the 20-year visa, achieved through renewable five-year multiple entry visas. Contact tourasian for more info.
Travel benefits include VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure by Elite staff, fast track immigration and passport control processing and usage of arrival and departure lounges.
The 20-year Thailand Elite Membership also includes assistance with a driver’s license, Duty Free shopping benefits and discounts at partner hotels, restaurants and shopping malls. A 24-help line is in English and in Korean, Mandarin and Japanese from 0600 to 2100 daily.
Pratumnak is a secluded and exclusive enclave that is discreetly located away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. The history and place of Pratumnak speaks to us as designers and artists. This is after all an old community that stretches back to 1967, when the Royal Family members came to relax and recreate, specifically visiting the Royal Varuna Yacht Club which is 'just down the road'. And 'just up the road' there is a Pratumnak Hill, with its memorial of Admiral Krom Luang Jumborn Khet Udomsakdi, commonly referred by the people of Thailand as 'The Father of the Royal Thai Navy', offering panoramic views to both Pattaya and Pratumnak. The history that surrounds this site warrants our respect in terms of designing towards 'being good neighbors'.
Imagine living in an architectural statement created by design s dream team. Southpoint Pattaya unites the unerring vision of Kingdom Property s Nigel Cornick with the contemporary flair of SODA interior design and the landscapes of modern Zen Master Colin K. Okashimo and associates. Project Architect by Beaumont Partnership.
Two towers sit amidst contemplative gardens inspired by Pratumnak s royal heritage, historical Buddhist landmarks and long affinity with sailing and the water. Designed to complement the location s lush green hills and views over the sparkling Gulf of Thailand, with infinity pools, sky gardens and first class facilities, Southpoint Pattaya makes a new point in intelligent contemporary design.
To be a good neighbor means that one respects the community's inherent character, to 'fit in' with its context and to embellish and reinforce this neighborhood identity as best as one can. It is about being discrete and humble and not ostentatious and obvious. By being 'good neighbors' the development upgrades the neighborhood. Southpoint will be the new benchmark that others will follow. It's identity will be equated with respectful, quiet restraint that is sculpturally creative with contemporary nuances of an 'old' world.
There is a wonderful sense of human scale that is intimate and personal in Pratumnak. The trees provide shade and shadows but also lowers the eye to direct the views horizontally rather than vertically. Our long frontage offers a good opportunity to provide an extended row of canopy trees to provide the same ambiance to the neighborhood.
Living, Dining, Kitchen, Bedroom;
Options; Ceramic floor tiles, with the skirting.
Bathrooms; Ceramic floor and wall tiles
Balcony; Cerаmic Tiles
Walls And Doors
• Living, Dining, Bedrooms; Plastered masonry or lightweight blockwork, with paint finish
• Bathrooms; Ceramic wall tiles, plaster with paint finish, clear safety glass
• Balcony; Aluminium window with powder coat finish, tinted laminated glass
• Woodgrain laminated doors and timber frame with hardware Dorma,VBH or equivalent
• Living, Dining, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchen; Painted underside of concrete slab and/or gypsum board ceiling with paint finish
• Air conditioning units to living, Dining, Bedrooms
Kitchens and Built-in Wardrobes
• Kitchen cabinets;with option for door&top finishes
• Kitchen appliances : Franke or equivalent; induction hob, exhaust hood.
• Buit-in wardrobes; woodgrain laminate door finish
• Sanitary fixtures and fittings; Parisi
• Toughened glass shower enclosure
• Instant electric water heaters
Typical Lift Lobby and Corridor
• Ceramic floor tiles
• Plaster masonry walls with paint finish
• Gypsum board ceiling (with paint finish)
• Aluminium window and door with powder coat finish,clear laminated glass
• Concealed air conditioning to main lobby at ground floor
• Automatic card control access to resident floors via elevators and for after hours access to buildings
• Carpet tile as per material sample
• Timber veneer or stone panel,mirror and paint finish to block walls
• Gypsum board ceiling (with paint finish) with concealed air conditioning
• Male&Female Toilets/Changing rooms/Sauna/Steam room and showers
• Fully equipped fitness centre
Swimming Pools, Gardens and Terraces
• Extensive landscaped gardens,swimming pools,including children's pool
• Timber Deck,Stone paving and sandwash gravel finishes to pool terraces • Sky garden
• Approx. 140 covered car park spaces
• Automatic card control access gate to car park floors
• 4x2.5 m/sec passenger elevators,load capacity approx 1275 kg./17 person
• 1xfireman/service elevator,speed 1.5 m/sec load capacity approx.1000 kg.
• Fully automated fire protection with smoke/heat detector and sprinkler system is used throughout
the building including all residental and common area.
• Fire hose cabinets,Fire extinguishers and emergency lighting to all common area
• Advanced access control with security card access to main lobbies and in lifts
• 24 hour on-site security guarding,with CCTV monitoring
• Individual electrical meters for all residential units
• Emergency power supply for common area, Emergency systems and all elevators
• Standby generator with over 8 hour emergency supply capability • Door entry system with color screen
• concealed split type systems to all residential units.
Television and Telephone
• TV outlets provided in living areas and bedrooms for local channels with provision
for future cable connection to each unit as required
• Provision for up to 1 direct telephone line provided per unit with outlets provided in living areas
• Provision for intercom linking lobby and reception with individual units
• Main water supply with reserved water supply held on site
• Individual water meters for all residential units
• Hot water heaters in bathrooms and kitchens
Waste Water Treatment System
• Pre-treated wasted water discharged to public treatment system.
• Recycle water system for landscape irrigation
• Lightning Protection system in accorddance with EIT standard 2003-43