Phuket Khao Lak Rafting to the Khao Lak Lamru National Park will offer you a perfect chance to explore pristine and undiscovered places around Khao Lak – off the beaten track.
• Ride on the back of an Elephant across the tropical nature.
Our adventures trek takes approx. 1 hour.
• You will find time to relax during a cool bath under a “jungle shower”and fortify yourself with our tasty Thai lunch.
• Follow our experienced guide on a short jungle trek through Lamru
National Park to “Hat Lek” (Small Sandy Beach); a secluded
• You will ride in an undisturbed jungle far from civilization along the
river with our oldest transportation service – a bamboo raft.
Enjoy the scenery of this hidden valley called “Wang Khiang Koo”;
drive past awesome biota and even see wild monkeys, eagles or
snakes if you are lucky.
• You can get close to the turtles at the Turtle Conservation Centre in Tab Lamu
What to bring:
Bathing suit/ Towel/
Camera (in a waterproof