Phuket Holiday House of five bedrooms to rent with 20 by 5-metre infinity pool and ample wooden pool deck offers a divine selection of areas to capture the sun's rays, while a wonderful outside sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10-man Jacuzzi. Towering fan palms as well as a rich selection of tropical garden plants produce a vivid green landscape and also a natural border that keeps the villa ultra-private and safe.
Inside, a remarkable collection of antiques and artwork from conventional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to brilliant whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and shade through the villa.
A sizable living-room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open fully to the outside provides a good area for reading or enjoying a cozy chat with the household. The well-equipped while a private study leading to your garden veranda gives a silent retreat, TV room is a brilliant, fun space for adults and kids alike. A formal dining room set before the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16. All the five bedrooms offers a quite well appointed, peaceful oasis for kids or couples. Romance abounds in the upstairs master suite, which features a two-individual terrazzo bathtub that dominates the pool from its individual toilet.
Master Bedroom 1: Pool view, balcony, fan, air-con, high-end king bed (110w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, chaise lounge chair, walk in cabinet, 42” flat screen TV/DVD, landline phone, en suite bathroom with ample soaker tub, dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, minibar, pot, and safety deposit box.
Bedroom 2: Pool view, deck, fan, air con, high-end king bed (180w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, two wingback chairs, desk and chair, walk in closet, TV/DVD player, mini bar, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with double vanities, separate shower and loo, pot, and safety deposit box.
Bedroom 3: Garden view, deck, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (180w x 200w) each with an additional twin-size trundle bed, daybed, his/hers closet, TV/DVD player, landline phone, en suite bathroom with double vanities, separate shower and toilet, minibar, kettle, and safety deposit box.
Bedroom 4: Garden view, private deck, fan, air con, luxurious twin beds (180w x 200w) that could be converted to one king sized bed, two twin-size trundle beds, generous closet space, desk and chair, TV/DVD player, landline telephone, mini bar, kettle, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 5 with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Garden view, fan, aircon, high-end twin beds (180w x 200w) with duvets and pillows, daybed, ample closet space, TV/DVD player, mini-bar, landline phone, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 4 with double vanities, separate shower and toilet.
• Kitchen: Entire western kitchen bar, with pool view /breakfast nook with seating for two, kitchen table with chairs for four, landline telephone, microwave, aircon, refrigerator/freezer plus 2 door refrigerator/freezer, double sink, and toaster.
Pool view, aircon, dining room table with seating for 16 people.
Panoramic pool view, air con and fan, sectional sofa with comfortable seating for 16, BOSE surround sound speakers and landline telephone.
• TV room: 42-inch flat screen TV, with DVD player and DVD library, CD player and CD library, landline telephone, and BOSE surround-sound stereo, and comfy seating for 6
• Office/Library: desk and chair, facsimile/copier/scanner, landline telephone, library of sectional sofa, novels, and grand private garden patio with seating for six
• Pool Lounge Space: 12 sun beds, 3 love seats, 10-person Jacuzzi, BBQ area with BBQ and kitchenette, outside shower, and speakers.
• Outside Sala: Pool view, with four wicker armchairs and coffee table, plus a settee with chairs for 8 additional people.