A sense of majesty ensues from the moment you arrive at Villa Samakee. Entering through its oversized teak front doors is to step inside another world; a true tropical escape.
A long stretch of glimmering blue meets you on arrival: the 20 by 5-metre infinity pool, where life in the villa revolves. The spacious wooden pool deck offers a divine choice of spots to catch the sun's rays, while a lovely outdoor sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10-person Jacuzzi. Towering fan palms and a rich variety of tropical garden plants create a vivid green landscape and a natural border that keeps the villa ultra private and secure.
Inside, a remarkable collection of art and antiques from traditional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to bright whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and color throughout the villa.
A large living room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open completely to the outdoors offers a nice spot for reading or enjoying a cozy chat with the family. The well-equipped TV room is a colorful, fun space for children and adults alike while a private study leading to a garden patio provides a quiet retreat. A formal dining room set in front of the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16.
• Kitchen: Complete western kitchen with pool view, bar/breakfast nook with seating for two, kitchen table with seating for four, landline telephone, microwave, air-con, fridge/freezer plus 2-door fridge/freezer, double sink, and toaster.
• Dining Room: Pool view, air-con, dining room table with seating for 16 people.
• Living Room: Panoramic pool view, air-con and fan, sectional sofa with comfortable seating for 16, BOSE surround-sound speakers and landline telephone.
• TV room: 42-inch flat screen TV, with DVD player and DVD library, CD player and CD library, landline phone, and BOSE surround-sound stereo, and comfortable seating for 6+
• Office/Library: desk and chair, fax/copier/scanner, landline phone, library of books, sectional couch, and expansive private garden patio with seating for six
• Pool Lounge Area: 12 sun beds, 3 love seats, 10-person Jacuzzi, BBQ area with BBQ and kitchenette, speakers, and outdoor shower.
• Outdoor Sala: Pool view, with coffee table and four wicker armchairs, plus a settee with seating for 8+ additional people.
•Villa Samakee is located in the secured Layan Estate with high walls and dense foliage giving it complete privacy from neighboring villas within the estate. Set away from the busy tourist areas, the villa has a feel of total seclusion yet it is easily to access Phuket's superb west-coast beaches and many of the island's finest dining, shopping and leisure attractions.
•Just two kilometers away is the world-renowned Banyan Tree spa, the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, and a wonderful range of dining and shopping choices in and around the Laguna resort complex on Bang Tao Beach.
•Shopping centers, nightlife entertainment, international hospitals, more golf courses, marinas and other leisure facilities all are found within a 15- to 20-minute drive.
•Villa Samakee is a 25-minute drive south of Phuket International Airport.
•Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
•Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children).
•Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
•Airport transfer charged at US$55 per way (tax applicable)
•Baby cot provided free of charge
•Rates include daily continental breakfast
•For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
•20m x 5m swimming pool, with outdoor shower
•10-person Jacuzzi, 2m x 2m
•Expansive pool-side lounge area with 12 sun beds and three loveseats
•Spacious 7m x 5.5 m Outdoor Sala, with mini-fridge and seating for 12
•BBQ area with kitchenette and gas BBQ
•Private garden patio with seating for six
•BOSE surround-sound stereo with CD player and speakers throughout the villa
•TV Room with a 42-inch flat screen TV, DVD player and cable
•TV and DVD player in all bedrooms, 42-inch flat screen in Master
•Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
•Library/Office with fax/printer/scanner
•Local phone service
•First aid kit
•The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
•Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
•Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
•Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
•Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability with shopping list available
•Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
•Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
•Baby sitting service on request and availability
- Dinning Sala
- Alfresco dinning
- Common Swimming Pool
- Private Swimming Pool
- Outdoor areas for sunbathing
- Office area